Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Murphy's Law...

... you know... "everything that can go wrong" and whatnot...

anyway... as the energy of spring flowed through me last week (or was that the black label and ginger?), I promised to be more of a 'net presence (a seemingly common pledge from me, kinda like "I'm not gonna drink anymore)... butt fucking technology...

it started with my scanner... now... i haven't used the thing in a minute... but it fell over and died last week... so... i have all these dynamic visuals that are confined to the page until I can stop drinking long enough to remember to get a new scanner...

was far more preoccupied with the visuals this week than the typed word... and i figured now was a good time to fill in the blanks about the Portrait of the Artist illustration series... it's basically my life in pics... In addition to Year One (see last week's blog), I have completed pieces of ages 24, 26 and 30... since the scanner's shitty this week, I'm gonna do some image sharing next time...

oh shit... at some point... the computer screen started to become a blur of black and white... not sure if it's because I'm tired or drunk... time to drink that lingering doubt away...

--End Transmission--

No comments:

Post a Comment