Saturday, July 10, 2010

The last?

Nah... this is a reclamation...

After breaking my last vow to blog weekly or whatever... I owe whoever you are doing me the honor of reading my work a bit of an explanation...

initially... this was a space to promote a book... but... i didn't have the time to invest in doing it the way i wanted it to be done... besides... i'm about a lot more than one fucking book... and that limitation irked me for a bit...

recently... i stumbled across a web designer and two weeks later we have my site... that's essentially my online creative portfolio... i write... draw... perform... but... that kinda shit i share over there...

over here... this is my intellectual dumping ground... of sorts...

see... now that i'm officially taking this ride... this father/teacher/artist hybrid i've become... i have a lot of shit on my mind... and this is where i'll be making those deposits...

i hope to inspire minds and encourage debate...

so... welcome to the new sirpierre@blogspot... let me know what you think about the website... and your thoughts on the new blog...

--end transmission--

No comments:

Post a Comment